building only insurance

Protect the roof over your head with building only insurance

Building only insurance

building only insurance

If you’re a homeowner, you’ll often be obliged to have buildings insurance in place by your mortgage providers before the sale is completed, so that if anything happens to the physical building, both you and your bank or lender won’t be out of pocket. 

Buildings insurance needs to be calculated on the basis of the entire rebuild cost of the property, so no matter what the scale of the damage, a sound insurance policy should cover this. 

Your needs may be simple or more complex, such as if you’re in a high risk flood or subsidence area, but through our personal service at Eden Insurance, we’ll aim for cover that meets them well. 

If you’re not sure whether you think building only cover will suit you best, one of our team members will be happy to advise you further. 

Other products